Biyernes, Pebrero 28, 2014

Blogpost # 7: Did you see that !?

Your eyes can deceive you and make you believe that everything that we see is real but have you ever think that everything we see, touch, smell, feel, taste or know is just a one big lie? How sure are you that as of now you are not dreaming? So what I'm telling is that even if we think that this is the reality there is a possible change that we are being deceived by something and everything we know is just a one big fat lie.

Based on my experience as a guy with a vast and creative imagination I get deceived so easily without my glasses and because of that blurry vision I could see a lot things that my brains tells me to see. To further explain that I looked up for the meaning of deception and what I got was it's meaning was the word deception means that a major relational transgression that often leads to feelings of betrayal and distrust between relational partners. Deception violates relational rules and is considered to be a negative violation of expectations. Most people expect friends, relational partners, and even strangers to be truthful most of the time. If people expected most conversations to be untruthful, talking and communicating with others would require distraction and misdirection to acquire reliable information..

As I was watching discovery channel I saw things that were really unexplained and they are just really creepy and the scary thing is that the only proof they had was just blurred pics and they somehow relied on their own sight then because of lack of proof they'll just settle by telling them that their eyes deceived them. Now I'm searching for fresh new articles I saw and an article on the site LiveScience entitled Mermaids & Mermen: Facts & Legends by Benjamin Radford . By reading this article I also learned some new things that are surprising and I recalled some interesting information that I forgot.

As stated in the article, the author said that there are many sightings of mermaids back then one example was a mermaid that entered Holland through a dike and by then the mermaid was injured so she was taken to a nearby lake to restore her health back. It is also said that she eventually turned into a productive citizen and learned to speak Dutch and she can do some household chores and the surprising thing is she even became a roman catholic. I think that based on what I've read is when the mermaid was nursed back to health she became grateful with the people of Holland and decided to give the help back.. well it was just my guess but most likely I think that happend. But the tail .. err I mean tale of mermaids didn't stop from this.. there are a lot of strange stories of mermaid sightings from all over the world but the craziest thing is we dont have a lot of proof to back it up. On a recent TV movie called "Mermaids: The Body Found" showed a somewhat legit proof of real mermaids in the deep blue depths of the ocean and because of that video recording a lot of people renewed their curiosity on mermaids and if they were real.

As I was reading through Radford's work he wrote something that retained on my mind and really made an impact to me, and that quote was "Though legends of half-human, half-fish seem archaic, mermaids are not merely dusty relics of bygone days. They are still a vibrant part of our culture and in their images can be found all around us in films, books, Disney movies, and even on Starbucks coffee cups. ".

Well yeah it seems like mermaids and some other mythical stuff are old now but even if mermaid tales are old it still come to trend because of curiosity and even if they are not in the news or being spotted it somehow stirs up our curiosity and bring the phrase "we are not alone". Maybe they are extinct or Maybe they are hiding ... Well we'll never know until we find out. About that quote that made an impact to me.. It is the fact that the logo of starbucks is really a mermaid I Dont Really Know That.

On my next article I focused on the idea of ghost and why some people can't see them. The site TheShadowlands had and article entitled Why Can't Everyone See Ghosts? by Dave Juliano.

On this article Dave Juliano explained here on how to see a ghost by the means of signals. He said that even if we are tuned into one station  we are able to get three different results and one of these results may get the spirit's signal string and by that they will see the spirit or ghost. Another factor is that people should have a great sense and psychic abilities to see ghost easily but if you dont have those qualities then you will have a hard time spotting one.

On this article also, Dave said that "Each person is actually a receiver of the signals or energy that a spirit gives off. Sometimes the signal can be tuned in and other times in cannot.".

So this literally means that you can't really see ghosts if they don't want to be seen and even if you have no experiences seeing ghost this just really means that you could still see them whether you like it or not and if the signal string of the ghost is recieved them probably you will see it.

Sometimes we see unexpected things and sometimes we don't believe what we see because we always thought that our mind is playing tricks on us. Our eyes can deceive us more than anything so we better watch out because sometimes we will not like what we see.











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento